13 Interesting Facts On Louis Vuitton
The brand’s iconic monogram logo print and stylish handbags are timeless and there’s no monogram and easier to recognise is Louis Vuitton. But did you know that Louis Vuitton changed the way how bags were made? There are a lot of online shops that sell LV, https://www.luxtime.su/louis-vuitton-handbags sells the originals. However, Here are a few interesting facts about Louis Vuitton:
- Louis Vuitton opened his first store in 1854; he began making handbags after the 1892 world’s fair.
- All Louis Vuitton handbags are handmade. It takes about a week to create one handbag.
- You will never find Louis Vuitton on discount.
- After every season, if any of LV products are not sold then, they are sent back to its factory in France and are shredded or burnt, in order to sustain an item’s value and class of brand.
- Louis Vuitton bags are waterproof and fireproof. This is one of the reasons why they are so expensive.
- The tan leather used alongside the monogram is all natural and contains no dye or chemical colouring, which is why is darkens over time.
- Both Louis Vuitton’s famous Damier and Monogram prints were created to avoid copycats.
- In 1852, Louis Vuitton was an individual box-producer for Napoleon’s better half! While his notoriety with the first class was developing he grabbed the chance and left a mark on the world with his popular Louis Vuitton Luggage.
- The biggest Louis Vuitton store is arranged on the 101 road des Champs-Elysées in Paris. The store has a 1,800 square meters of room loaded up with couture, Prêt-à-Porter and frill.
- Do you realize that Louis Vuitton has five boutiques in Nevada? In a similar city and on a similar road!
- The House of Louis Vuitton is known to treat squeeze relations, bloggers and big names to the most exquisite Louis Vuitton packs, even before they’ve hit the runway! Where would we be able to join?
- The great Alma sack is a standout amongst the most famous bags of the mold house. Did you realize that even Gabrielle Chanel herself conveyed an Alma? It was the main bag she supported, other than her own manifestations.
- All the Louis Vuitton packs are altogether tried to guarantee sturdiness and ease of use. Did you realize that the sacks are loaded up with 3,5 kilograms and are then dropped by a machine, over and over, for a sum of four days? After this insane system, the zipper will be opened and shut 5000 times! What’s more, if that isn’t sufficient, the pack will get a full bright treatment to guarantee its protection from blurring.
To get this famous bags online just click on here https://www.luxtime.su/louis-vuitton-handbags