The Hottest Wearable Global Fashion Trends 2015
While it’s fun to sit in front of television, watch the models walk the runaways and update yourself on the latest trends; it all boils down to what trends can really make place in your wardrobe. You sure can’t walk down the streets by wearing shoes designed in a way to kill your feet. Among the plethora of trends which saw the light on runaways this season, there were some trends which were not just on high on style quotient but also on comfort quotient. Do you want to know which were those ones? Here is a list of them:
– Stripes are the new neutrals! And this year stripes have got a bold makeover! From basic to nautical, thick or skinny, vertical or diagonal; there are numerous ways in which you can incorporate them in your look. If you want to camouflage and highlight at the same time, opt for a dress which has a mix of vertical and horizontal stripes. Vertical stripes are your best bet if you have a heavy figure as they give an illusion of a thinness. However opt for thin stripes also. You can shop for gorgeous striped pieces online without having to pay a full price by using Koovs coupons present on CashKaro.com. Stripes never go out of their style and the fact that can be wore under solid ensembles too just adds to their versatility. However this season they are big!
– Floral print has bombarded the runaways this yearand isn’t synonymous anymore with a delicate look. Be it colorful prints to abstract prints, big motifs to daisy prints that come in various colour palettes, get to experiment with florals like never before. Bloom this summer by donning a floral print maxi dress and show your casual side. Or throw a bold floral motif coat over your formal attire to lend it a breezy look. If the idea of wearing floral intimidates you because of the fear of looking like your grandma, it’s best that you incorporate it through accessories such as statement bag, heels or even a beautiful floral nail art. Just remember not to overdo printed look. Team it up with a plain ensemble.
3) Mirrored sunglasses
– Be it the rainbow reflective sunglasses or metallic hue sunglasses, reflective sunglasses are ruling this year. Stars, models, bloggers and even the everyday girls can be seen reaching for them often. They have gone from being a fun accessory to fast becoming a wardrobe staple. There are a number of ways in which you can rock mirrored sunglasses. If you have a love for monochrome outfits, add a pop of quotient through bright colored reflective sunglasses. Or if your outfit already has sufficient colors, go for them in metallic shades such as silver or gold to avoid making your outfit look too busy. You can purchase a stunning pair for yourself and that too without disturbing your budget by using these Jabong coupons via CashKaro.com. So what are you waiting for? Grab one and get ready to inject that missing coolness quotient in your look through them!
4) Statement and mismatched earrings
– Someone has rightly said that beauty appears in strange forms. And when it comes to jewellery, the quote couldn’t get more apt! Do you know the one accessory which can alter the look of your plain outfit to a glamorous one? The answer lies in a pair of statement earrings! And do you know how you can take the road less travelled when opting for a pair of statement earrings? By going for mismatched earrings! Yes! You read it right! Statement as well as mismatched earrings are a big hit this season. You can see celebrities such as Emma Watson and Gwyneth Paltrowrocking them without making a joke of themselves. Just ensure that you use the same metals and stone if you want to DIY mismatched earrings trend.
5) Metallic jewellery tattoos
– Is the only thing standing between your love for wearing fashion jewellery and you really doing it is the scorching heat? Well, not anymore! Thanks to the introduction of the metallic jewellery tattoos, you can now wear jewellery even under the blistering heat without giving a care. Using metallic jewellery tattoos is an extremely simple task which hardly takes any time. All you have to do is put the tattoo on your skin and then press on it by putting on a damp cloth. In less than a minute, the design will get transferred to your skin. And most of them stay for a whole day without any fading and even under water.
Don’t let this year end without you flaunting these trends and making an instant style statement at your next party! Set hearts aflutter!