Zero Harm Training is a team of professionals who deliver health, protection and environmental projects to the customers. It includes special training programmes for the construction and business trades. The courses include SMSTS, SSSTS, and IOSH-endorsed programmes.
The main hubs of Zero Harm Training are located in Essex and Chelmsford, however all the safety and health programmes are administered across the different locations of UK. This safety provider is well equipped with competent persons who provide you unbeaten services and experience. The health and safety programme series are realistic, and completely focused to your business needs.
Why seek Zero Harm Training:
- One venture that goes with all your health and safety training requirements
- Courses available at any time and location as per your convenience
- Personalised training programmes to meet your needs
- Training is delivered by accomplished professional executives
Courses offered by Zero Harm Training:
CITB Health and Safety Awareness: It is a one hour duration course and aims to impart risk assessment capabilities among the candidates. The applicants are taught the five steps to risk assessment and provided with Health and Safety Executive Publication and other relevant course material. On the completion of the course the candidates are awarded with the Certificate of Competence which is valid for five years from the date of issue.
IOSH: The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health Managing Safely course involves management of health and safety concepts. Those who are accountable for ensuring the safety of other employees must appear for the course. The course extends for four-five days and covers the following topics:
- Spotting risks and their nature
- Human and environmental protection
- Estimating and controlling risks
- Accountability and responsibility
First Aid: Those volunteers who are responsible for providing first aid to a person at the time of injury should go for the course. It is a short duration course i.e. lasts for one day and covers the following:
- Bandaging and controlling bleeding
- Choking (difficulty in breathing), heart attack, asthma
- Treating the knocked out patient
- Awareness about the common workstation injuries
COSHH Awareness: This zero harm training module concentrates on educating the employees about the harmful products such as poisonous gases and fumes. The employees are taught how to deal with the all the aspects of these hazardous elements and calculate the risks. It is a half day course and inculcates the below values to the candidates:
- Productive COSHH assessment and management structures
- Health assessment schemes
- Locating poisonous materials in work station
- Protection Techniques
- Primary COSHH legal requirements
Ladder Safety: It aims to impart the staff and workers all the necessary skills to use and examine portable ladders and step ladders in safe and valid style. The course lasts for one day. The applicants must be sixteen years of age and must obey the PASMA Code of Practice “Literacy Fitness and Health” Statement. All the candidates must possess all the essential Personal protection equipment (PPE) at the time of practical.
Zero Harm Training provides several other courses such as Asbestos Awareness, Abrasive wheel training, NVQ L2 in plant operation, and SQA Street works.