Make The Most Of Your Leisure Time
Few people are aware of the fact that within India itself, there are so many different kinds of places to be explored. Instead of spending lakhs of rupees on travelling abroad to see the scenic beaches or roaring waterfalls, why not explore the same in India first before you head out of the country?
Delivery of food in trains makes travelling in them such a joy. You no longer have to worry about carrying your own food prepared at home; you just need to find a reliable service in which you can pre-book your meal and you are all set to go, food-wise at least! Now that your food has been taken care of, let’s look at one of the best places within India you can explore.
Daman and Diu has been sidelined in the haze of more popular beaches, which is in fact a good thing. Here are a few reasons why:
- Jampore Beach, the most famous beach of Daman, is a pleasure to be on to enjoy beauty of nature and solitude. Easily accessible and well-maintained, it is a favourite spot of many people of neighbouring places Mumbai and Gujarat.
- If you are interested in swimming in large water bodies, wild and free, and don’t enjoy swimming just a few laps in a confined pool, then you should definitely visit this place because the waters of this beach are considered to be one of the best and safest for swimming.
- Casurina plantation on the same beach is a wonderful spot for you to picnic in. There are not many popular beaches, which have natural and safe shades from the sun. You can sit in a shaded spot and yet look out to the beach!
- Diu is like the sister spot to Daman and that’s why their names go hand-in-hand. Not too far from Daman, this can be your first destination as there are satisfactory railway connections to Diu.
- Diu is also known for the historical monuments it has, apart from its pristine and fun beaches. So, if you want a bit of interesting knowledge along with frolic on beaches, then you cannot find a better combination than Daman and Diu.
- Finally, this is one of those places that enjoy pleasant weather throughout the year, thus making it a hotspot during any month. You don’t have to worry about blistering heat on the beach sand when you travel to these places!
If you were to ask anyone what their fondest wish is or what do they regret not having done in their life, you will be surprised to know that majority of them would talk about travelling. And why not? The world is such a diverse place to explore. There are so many different kinds of places that one would want to see and absorb the beauty of them all.