The Audi Company was established in Germany and it is one of the best-selling companies in the world in terms of luxury cars. Audi plans, engineers and manufactures its fleet of bestselling cars and has climbed to the top of the game in the last 50 years. It has been branded as a reputed company which can be trusted by car-owners both in terms of quality engineering and also the various services that are offered. The four rings in its logo is a symbol of the union of the four companies which had merged to create Audi. Its slogan in the USA is “Truth in Engineering.”
Why should you get Regular Car Services Done?
The major question which every luxury car owner asks is that why shall they get their vehicles serviced even after paying a hefty sum of money for it? The answer lies in the fact that without regular servicing your car is going to break down soon and it will cost a huge sum of money to get it fixed then. It is better to take a precaution and get your services done regularly.
How Should You Plan on Getting Your Servicing Done?
If you are planning to get your car serviced, then remember that the most convenient way you do it is to contact the professionals from the company who will help you to get out. Getting the car serviced should be your topmost priority as it will give you great mileage and offer you great value when you want to sale it again. The company offers Audi service which includes the following:
- If you get your car serviced by a professional from the company then it will be convenient for you as these certificates are honored worldwide at any Audi showroom or workshop.
- The technicians at any Audi service dealership will know your car inside out, having been trained by the company for years. As it said, the people who have manufactured your car will know it best! Regular services by professionals will prevent you from any sudden breakdowns.
- The spare parts available at any local garage might not be original and in turn your car will function poorly. The re-sale value of the car will also be lessened.
- As you sign up for a service plan presented by the company itself, you can re-sale the car but your service plan will get transferred to its new owner. This will definitely have an impact upon the re-sale value.
- There are wide ranges of plans displayed by the company on their website which will cater to your price and mileage ranges. You might not want a plan that ensures service even with a very high mileage which will cost more. You can thus opt for a more customized plan.
- With the company, you are secured against any sudden inflation in prices of spare parts or other things. You will be paying your service charges at the start of the year so there will not be sudden price rises which will increase your budget.
- You can be rest assured that any complaint or grievance on your part will be immediately addressed by the company itself.
Terms and Conditions of an Audi Service:
- If you have paid for service to the company itself then all the services throughout the year must be completed by Audi professionals.
- The service is non-cancellable and your money cannot be refunded.
- Your service plan is transferrable but can only be transferred from one owner to the other. It cannot be transferred to a new vehicle or one which is used before.
- There are financing options which are only available at the time of buying a new car.
Do you like to know more about Audi Service? Visit here to get few more information about it.