Choose Your Shampoo According To Your Need
Shampoo not only help you get your hair clean but also nourishes the hair making it appear more beautiful, glossy, healthy. It makes you proud and confident enough to step out. The shampoo nourishes the hair and reinstates hair from within its roots even after several washes, thus making your hair beautiful and healthier for the long term. Shampoo shields the normal hair from usual wear and tear of being, nourishes it making them tender smoother and softer.
There is a large variety of types of shampoo:
- Clarifying shampoo: It is also known as a deep cleansing shampoo containing a heavy-duty emulsifier. The aim is to eliminate any buildups created by the use of excess substantive products for an extended period like hair sprays, gels, heavy conditioners, silicone products, etc. Its consistent usage can clear the hair oil and lead to various problems.
- Coloured hair shampoo: These shampoos are lenient, mild, and it tends to condition the dry and damaged hair. Few shampoos contain colour boosters which help revitalize the various shades. Ketomac shampoo is one of the best shampoo for coloured and dandruff hair. It contains antioxidants and ingredients which protect your hair from UV rays to preserve the hair colour.
- Everyday shampoo: many people tend to shampoo their hair regularly, because of their habit and sufferance for sebum is little. Also, having a shower without shampooing your hair doesn’t feel healthy. The everyday shampoo doesn’t clean and strip just enough and is the same as baby shampoos containing tender surfactants.
- Volumizing shampoo: These shampoos are designed to add volume and body to your hair. They don’t deposit much oil; silicone or conditioning squats on your hair. It cleans the hair well enough, contains some unique ingredients which add friction at the hair roots and builds volume.
- Dry and damaged hair shampoo: Dry, damaged hair is combined as it requires heavy conditioning. Such shampoos are usually mild and tender as it cleans the scalp gently depositing a protective layer to your hair. Ketomac shampoo is one of the best anti dandruff shampoos for coloured hair as it contains ketoconazole. It effectively removes or reduces dandruff from your hair.
- Normal hair shampoo: It is for those who do not require special treatment or care for their hair. Such shampoo cleans your hair thoroughly and leaves behind slightly conditioned hair. It cleans up the average production of sebum on your hair.
- Medicated shampoo: These shampoos are designed to provide you with some exclusive benefits other than cleansing your scalp or hair. It gives relief from scalp itch or scaling. It removes the oil from your hair efficiently, reduces the production of scalp scale, prevents fungal and bacterial infections and eliminates scalp scale.
- Oily hair shampoo: It is more or less similar to clarifying shampoo and is designed to maximize the removal of sebum from the hair shaft and scalp. It is accomplished by choosing powerful detergents and minimizing the use of conditioners. It doesn’t strip your hair entirely and consists of sulfosuccinates detergents and sulfates.
2 in 1 shampoo: It offers you with both conditioning and cleansing in the same bottle. They condition your hair slightly more, so there is no need of using conditioner separately. These shampoos work well for the hair as it cleanses as well as conditions your hair in a decent amount.