Gym is the new trend among the population of the country. Everyone wants to be and remain fit. People also find it easy to join a gym and then make every effort to develop muscles. Not only millennial but also the older population go to a gym. Many people take a natural protein diet to remain fit. But some usually people don’t find it feasible to take a high nutritious diet in a day. So they prefer protein.
Protein powder is a powder that concentrates a huge amount of protein as its ingredient. It comes in different flavours. The different types of protein powders that are available in the market are:
- Whey protein: This protein is usually the most popular and used protein by people. There are many whey protein supplements in India. Whey is the liquid portion of milk that remains/ retains even after the formation of curd. Whey protein is referred as the by-product of cheese. Sweet whey is also available in the market that is a by-product of some other type of cheese.
- Egg Protein:Usually it is recommended to use the white portion of the egg and eat boiled egg in your diet. But the quantity of these eggs can’t be consumed by many of us. That’s why egg protein is there to help you out. It is made from separating the yolk portion and then dehydrating the white.
- Rice protein:This protein is made from grains. Brown rice is used for making of this powder. It is not a high end protein powder and has low protein content as compared to other protein powder but is easy to be digested.
- Hemp Protein:This protein contains omega 6 fatty acid. This protein powder is made from hemp seeds and is a good option for people who are vegans or vegetarians.
- Soy Protein:As the name suggests this protein is made of soybean and it contains amino acids. All essential types of acids are present in this which is essential for human body. This protein also helps a lot in growing of muscles.
- Pea Protein:This protein is made from peas (usually split yellow). This protein does not involve any animal products. So it is best for those people who go to gym and are vegetarian and also for people who are vegans. This protein contains high protein content and is usually not referred to those who are seeking to lose weight as it is easy to digest and will not keep your tummy full for long.
- Casein Protein: Casein protein is made from the part of the milk that is not soluble in water. Usually casein protein is not easy to mix in a shaker. This protein also keeps your tummy full for few hours after its consumption. Therefore this protein is termed good for those people who are seeking to lose weight.
Whey protein is the most popular protein and is highly consumed. You can buy whey protein India manufactured and authentic by checking out label and other details relating to the brand you wanted to buy.