The Breath Taking Places Of Dubai
Dubai is currently one of the major financial capitals of the world and people of all religion and nationalities are found here. Due to emergence of people from all over the world, this place is a shopper’s paradise. Today all the biggest organizations of the world have major offices here in Dubai. From just an abandoned desert place, Dubai has stood out to be a hot spot for everyone – the one who is seeking a MBA career to the one who is an aspiring student. And if you have any loved ones here, get gifts to Dubai online and make them happy on their special occasions.
Let’s see a list of the best places in Dubai
- Burj Khalifa – The most striking place of Dubai and the whole world knows about it. With a height of 829 meters this is the tallest building of the world. The 124th floor of this building provides the bird’s eye view with a background of a beautifully maintained garden and a water fountain.
- Dubai Museum –The famous Al Fahidi fort constructed in 1787 is the shelter to this sprawling Dubai Museum. Well, this place was built to save the city from Dubai creeks. This building was restored in 1971 and made into a museum.
- Bastakia or Old Dubai – This place was built for Persian merchants in 19th century who dealt in the business of textiles and pearls. Huge numbers of Persian people were lured to this tax free zone and therefore this place was made. While you stroll down this place, the old world charm would come alive before your eyes.
- Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House – This sprawling house belonged to Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum who ruled Dubai from 1921 to 1958. You would notice wooden screens, teak doors, with prominence of floral and geometric designs. There are 30 rooms around a central courtyard.
- Dubai Creek – the Dubai creeks divides this place into two zones, Deira and Bur Dubai. We all know that all the greatest civilizations of the world started from the regions with sufficient water. And the start of Dubai’s importance as a trade center was due to the presence of Dubai creeks as Persian traders used to flock here with their textile and pearls.
For all your lovely friends of Dubai, send gifts to Dubai and wish them on their special days.