True, you men are not as heavily inclined towards ‘jeweled’ fashions as women are, but you will definitely love to show off the splendid cufflinks matching your attire. Along with several other jewelry stores, Queen Jewels Inc. has come forward to offer traditional and modern variants of diamond cufflinks for men, which range from the affordable to slightly expensive.
- Yes, you do get these masculine adornments in glass, stone, metal, leather, precious stones, etc. Nevertheless, you would be well advised to opt for men’s cufflinks studded with diamonds, especially if you are keen on making a fashion statement wherever you go. The pieces designed from 14K white gold at Queen’s are marvelous in appearance; check them out.
- You may be satisfied with sparkling white, or prefer tinted stones. You may even desire additional embellishments in the form of colored gemstones. See what suits your personality and moods the best.
- With regard to proportions, Queen’s can offer small, medium-sized and large diamond cufflinks for men. Do not be apprehensive about sizes, for the precious stones are set in a prong pattern. Thus, each pair of cufflinks shines and shimmers with radiant brilliance.
- You have to appreciate the talent of the professional designers for coming up with such innovative patterns. Some are plain sober in appearance, while others are more vivid and vibrant. You may opt for a Victorian, classic, or traditional style if you are inclined to be rather formal in your behavior. As a person with a zippy mindset, you will love to have chic and contemporary men’s cufflinks studded with diamonds attached to your shirt’s cuffs.
- At Queen’s, the price range begins from as low as $150 in sterling silver and diamonds. Obviously, you will be able to purchase something within your budget. The company refuses to compromise on quality, for they have a reputation to maintain. Of course, this does not mean that you should not ask questions or get your doubts clarified. Please go ahead with your enquiries; you will receive honest and straightforward answers.
A little knowledge related to diamond cufflinks for men, may help to put your fears to rest.
- Queen’s offers certified jewelry to its customers. This means that the diamonds and other gemstones have been examined by expert gemologists before granting clearance for sale. Oh yes, they check everything, including measurements, cut, weight in carats (precious stones), clarity, color, symmetry, proportions, florescence, grade and polish.
- It is important to adhere to the 4C standard. The first C refers to carat. When spelled with C, the weight reference is towards precious stones, that is, diamonds and colored gemstones. When spelled with K, the measurement reference is towards gold.
- The remaining three Cs refer to cut (round-cut, rose-cut, etc.), color (colorless or tinted), and clarity (how they look to the naked eye).
You should be able to visualize your dream. This means that you should be able to narrow down on your exact specifications when shopping for clothing accessories. Choose well, and watch everybody gravitate towards your magnetic personality.